- I do hope that others will be able to benefit from Nicky’s extensive knowledge and her very natural way of talking about the picture in front of her.
Peter Boorman, M.A. Cantab. F.R.S.A.
- My visits to Tate Britain during my gap year were relaxed and enjoyable. Everything we looked at was not only discussed in reference to its art history but also its wider cultural context, something I found especially useful as a literature student.
- Our trip to Greenwich was the highlight of our visit to London. The suggestions for lunch and shopping meant we discovered places that only Londoners know. Highly recommended.
Michal and Avi Erlich
- Nicky’s personal tuition was key to my academic success.
- An inspirational visit by Nicky Arikoglu to The Courtauld, from the exterior architectural details to a comprehensive explanation of the eclectic art work within.